Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr.Project Manager- Rail Sector
Senior Environmental Engineer
Arcadis is seeking a Sr. Project Manager- Rail Sector to be located in our Helena, MT office. This is a unique opportunity to join the team and not only support a growing base of projects in the Helena area, but serve as a mentor to several junior engineering and geological scientist staff members. The ideal candidate will plan and coordinate the implementation of remediation as well as guide and support junior staff. Experience with Environmental Investigation and remediation at Class 1 Railroad Facilities in the state of Montana is highly preferred.
- Working directly with clients to ensure scope is clearly defined and understood, disseminating to Arcadis personnel for technical support, overseeing and managing implementation to meet scope, schedule, and budget constraints.
- Working with technical resources to facilitate the design of site soil and groundwater treatment systems using both established and innovative technologies
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of existing remediation systems
- Evaluate system performance monitoring
- Troubleshoot and optimize treatment system operations
- Supervise remediation pilot studies and ensure collection of useful and representative data for the purposes of remedial alternative feasibility evaluation and design
- Coordinate and review engineering cost estimates and assist with remedial alternatives evaluation
- Provide engineering and construction oversight for a variety of remediation applications
- Provide technical review of monitoring and/or compliance deliverables
- Develop and mentor junior staff
- Identify new business opportunities, develop new and existing clients while building strong client relationships
- BS in Environmental Engineering or related field (Geology, Environmental Science, Etc.)
- 10-13 years of remediation experience
- 5-7 years of previous consulting experience a must
Engineering - Environmental
Sr.Project Manager- Rail Sector
- Masters in Environmental Engineering or related field
- Experience with Environmental Investigation and remediation at Class 1 Railroad Facilities in the state of Montana
- Experience working with the Montana Department of Environmental Quality
- Professional Registration /certification
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in?
Why Choose Arcadis
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
About This Business Line
Now more than ever, businesses and governments recognize the need to incorporate environmental concerns into their decision making. As the leader in global environmental services, Arcadis has provided groundbreaking sustainable solutions for some of the world’s most complex projects. We wrote the book on environmental remediation, and our experts continue to pioneer the development and application of cutting-edge approaches in environmental planning, site evaluation, environmental construction and strategic environmental consulting. We are encouraged to innovate, apply emerging technologies and develop better solutions through global learning opportunities and workshops. Our team improves quality of life for our clients and their communities. Join us today!
Are you interested in being considered for this position? Let us know!
Our online application is currently unavailable as we transition to a new system. Send an email to the Arcadis Recruiting team at Recruiting.ANA@Arcadis.com to notify them of your interest. Please attach your resume to the email and include the requisition number located at the top of the job posting. We will respond with a link to formally apply and be considered for the position the week of July 15, 2019 when our new system is available.