ATI Specialty Materials
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Journeyman Electrician -$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
at ATI Specialty Materials
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
****$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!****
***Relocation assistance will be available to the ideal candidate. The job is in Albany, OR which is roughly 60 miles south of Portland, OR and 20 miles south of Salem, OR.***
ATI Specialty Alloys & Components in Albany, Oregon is seeking a Journeyman Electrician to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing, world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing operations, then this position is for you!
- Read electrical schematics and PLC ladder logic diagrams to troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions.
- Possess good computer skills and knowledge of networking principles in order to communicate with equipment controllers.
- Follow written instructions to perform preventive and predictive maintenance tasks. Working knowledge of safe electrical work practices, including requirements of NFPA 70E.
- Use various test equipment and hand tools including, but not limited to, electrical test instruments, computers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, high voltage test equipment, power hand drills, grinders, drill and cutting press welding equipment, pipe threading machine, soldering equipment, pipe benders, safety equipment, and miscellaneous hand tools.
- Work on equipment which may include PLCs, AC and DC motors and generators, SCR's, VFD's, transformers, circuit breakers, rectifiers, electronic controls, control panels, starters, switches, lighting equipment, power distribution and control circuits, conduits, and fittings.
Due to the nature of its operations, including certain federal government contracts, ATI Specialty Alloys & Components must track -- and in some cases limit employment opportunity based on -- citizenship or immigration status.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- 4-5 years of electrician work experience in industrial, manufacturing, and/or processing industries with a specialty in 3 phase, 480V power distribution system;
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, instrumentation, and controls; ability to read and understand relay, ladder logic, and schematic diagrams.
Requires one of the following Electrical Licenses:
- General Journeyman (J)
- Limited Supervising Electrician (PS)
- Limited Journeyman Manufactured Plant (PJ)
- General Supervising Electrician (S)
- Prior experience with computerized maintenance management systems; knowledge of National Electrical Codes; knowledge of electronics, vacuum technology, hydraulics, mechanics, and pneumatics.
- Previous experience in the metals industry; previous experience operating Industrial Mobile Equipment (IME), especially forklift.
- Strong safety knowledge preferred, including Lock Out/Tag Out and Confined Space.
- Knowledge of predictive electrical maintenance techniques.