Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Contract (STTA Consultant)
CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, and medical research.
CAMRIS is seeking exceptional candidates for the Clinical Advisor positions. S/he will support the mission of The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and The National Institutes of Health (NIH) by conducting and supporting basic, translational and clinical research to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic diseases at the Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Hamilton, Montana.
- Provide scientific expertise in order to conceptualize, develop and provide guidance on clinical and health-care related issues.
- Act as the lead for a team of clinical advisors.
- Develop and coordinate curriculum, manuscripts and speeches on clinical advising.
- Develop communication for healthcare providers and attends numerous clinical and health-care related meetings and conferences.
- Master’s degree preferred in Nursing Education or a related discipline. Three (3) years of specialized experience plus a Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to a Master’s degree.
- 3-10 years of experience in the health-care professional education field.