Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Global Health
- Regular Full-Time
CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, and medical research.
CAMRIS is seeking exceptional candidates for the Medical Officer positions. S/he will support the mission of The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and The National Institutes of Health (NIH) by conducting and supporting basic, translational and clinical research to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic diseases at the Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Hamilton, Montana.
*This is a forecasted position and it is contingent upon contract award.
- Coordinates all aspects of clinical protocol development, review and implementation.
- Monitors ongoing clinical studies and clinical trials.
- Evaluates existing protocols and provides suggestions for design, execution and improvement.
- Develops protocols for future clinical projects.
- Produces various detailed reports for use by upper- management.
- Participates in site visits as needed.
- Reviews the clinical protocols for safety of the study.
- Medical degree from an accredited university. Experience in evaluating adverse events.
- 1-7+ years of experience in medicine or related field.
- Experience in the development of clinical trial protocols.
- Demonstrates experience in performing medical research.