Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Planning Manager NIH
at Cape Fox
Cape Fox Facilities Services is seeking a Facilities Planning Manager to join our team in Hamilton, MT in support of the NIH.
- Manages NIH construction projects, including large biomedical research facility projects; work with research institute’s, building owners, architects and subcontractors to develop communication and collaboration; contractor will not take action based on evaluations of contract performance, nor accept/reject contractor products or services
- Coordinate space, telecommunications, safety, security, transportation, parking, IT, timelines, etc. for relocation of research and administrative staff, construction and renovation of facilities, installation of utility systems for specialized equipment or functions; solicit input from subject matter experts
- Provide planning and recommendations in managing all necessary resources throughout the entire project from start-up through closeout; ensure that the research institute’s expectations, budgetary and mission support objectives are met or exceeded
- Provide support for leadership and contribute business judgment on all aspects of projects within position scope
- Set appropriate milestones; identify outside (Non-NIH) staff qualified to handle the scope and complexity of the project; contractor will not direct Federal employees; interface with ORF Project Officers, Branch Chiefs, Chief of Design and Construction and ORF Director
- Create tracking spreadsheets and databases to ensure that all areas of construction, renovation, movement of staff and equipment, etc. are processed in a timely manner
- Maintain records of budget for renovations to ensure funding availability; provide data to support status of funding reports
- Prepare summaries, reports and presentations; participate in meetings and present information and updates to senior leadership
- High School Diploma or equivalent; must possess certification in HVAC, electrical, etc., or have completed appropriate apprenticeships
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in facilities management
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in facility construction project management
- Experience in laboratory or scientific facilities is highly desired
- Strong leadership, managerial and mentoring skills
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to show initiative and a strong customer service focus
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.