Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cape Fox
Cape Fox Facilities Services is seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our team in Hamilton, MT in support of the NIH.
- Performs laboratory techniques relating to scientific research
- Prepares specimens and equipment for use
- Perform general lab management, and responsible for laboratory upkeep and routine maintenance of equipment, maintaining laboratory supplies and equipment including chemicals, biological materials, biological wastes, etc
- Catalog and label laboratory samples. Help with maintaining and organizing inventory of samples and metadata, and with managing inventory of laboratory supplies and reagents
- Maintain detailed laboratory records of experiments and their results
- Operate and communicate effectively in a group, team-oriented working environment
- Work with and support others in a collegial, open, respectful, and interactive working manner
- Work collaboratively with others in the lab to generate data for publications
0 - 10%
- Position requires a minimum of a BS degree; some require a MS, MD, or Ph.D
- Travel required to various international sites to support ongoing research and studies
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.