Covenant Consumer Direct
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Covenant Consumer Direct
- # of Openings
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network (Behavioral Health)
Position: CSCT Therapist
Schedule: Full-time (Position to begin Fall 2018 school season-starting August 2018)
Location: Missoula, MT
*For consideration of employment, please include a resume.*
See why Consumer Direct is a great place to work by watching our video
Consumer Direct Care Network is seeking a full-time mental health professional (LCPC, LCSW or Master’s level, license-eligible), providing school-based (CSCT) mental health services in a Missoula public school. This position acts as the clinical lead for a two-person intervention team.
The successful candidate for this position will have experience working with children with emotional or behavioral challenges. They will effectively utilize diagnostic and treatment planning skills, and de-escalation crisis response skills.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network our employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty and respect for others. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Successfully demonstrate social thinking models and teaching life and social skills
- Effectively work with parents, teachers, school, and community members in a positive and goal-oriented atmosphere
- Positively interact with challenging youth in a school setting
- Coordinate individual and family therapy sessions, facilitating groups, and collaborative functional behavior assessments
- Excel at working in a team-based environment
- Demonstrate creative thinking, flexibility, problem-solving abilities, ability to utilize time efficiently
- Attend meetings and trainings as required
- Required: LCPC, LCSW or Master’s level, license-eligible degree
- In-training practitioners must apply for and receive provisional licensing status within the first 180 days of employment
- Preferred Licensed Clinician
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel.
Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based in our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
- Benefits for all employees
- Rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
- Holiday and Sick Time available
- Retirement planning
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
*Benefits may vary depending on employment status*
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency home care and caregiving, to home health and hospice, to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.