Covenant Consumer Direct
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Nurse Coordinator (Nurse or LPN)
at Covenant Consumer Direct
- # of Openings
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Position: Field Nurse Coordinator (RN or LPN)
Location: Missoula, MT
*For consideration of employment, please include a resume.*
See why Consumer Direct is a great place to work by watching our video
The Field Nurse Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day homecare functions of nursing for Consumer Direct Care Network in a specific geographic area. Additionally this position is also responsible for managing and maintaining a professional and cohesive work environment. The Field Nurse Coordinator will work to ensure quality, professional, and personalized services are provided to the members in their communities.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network our employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty and respect for others. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Facilitate and completes the referral/intake process with new members; which includes conducting home visits and re-certification visits with existing members every 180-days (six months), at a minimum
- Provide information to referral sources regarding referral outcomes, details surrounding services provided, as well as any member/nurse issues that may warrant follow-up
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with appropriate state and/or contracting agencies to ensure state regulations are upheld
- Review nurse timesheets weekly for accuracy and completion, communicates with nurses regarding documentation
- Facilitate quality of life for all members by creating and maintaining a personalized plan of care which encourages the highest level of independence
Assist members to promote, maintain, or restore optimal health throughout the life process by assessing, reporting and recording their health status
- Participate in planning and implementing a strategy of care to accomplish defined goals which may include involvement with therapists, social workers, dietitians, and registered nurses
- Observe, identify, and document any signs and/or symptoms of changes in the members physical, emotional/mental/social condition, and environmental safety factors
- Teach, supervise, and guide the member and/or nurses to promote safe, accurate, and quality care
- Maintain accurate and timely documents while observing confidentiality of the medical records
- Travel within their community as needed to monitor nursing performance and evaluate member services. Training may require travel outside of community
- Provide accurate training for nurses per State of Montana and payer source regulations
- Ensure all field staff have appropriate training, licensure, and/or certificates
- Actively responds and resolves both member and nurse complaints/concerns
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Current licensure in the State of Montana is required
- Will maintain and update a CPR certificate, as necessary
- Computer and technical word-processing proficient
- Home health experience desired
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel.
Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based in our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
- Benefits for all employees
- Rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
- Holiday and Sick Time available
- Retirement planning
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
*Benefits may vary depending on employment status*
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency home care and caregiving, to home health and hospice, to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.