Covenant Consumer Direct
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Business Analyst
at Covenant Consumer Direct
- # of Openings
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Position: Financial Business Analyst
Location: Missoula, Montana (Not Remote)
*For consideration of employment, please include a Resume AND Cover Letter*
See why Consumer Direct is a great place to work by watching our video
Consumer Direct Care Network is seeking a self-starting, detail-oriented Financial Business Analyst in our Missoula, Montana location. The FBA will play an active part in ad-hoc analysis, financial process creation, and cultivating a better understanding of financial data through the development and use of key performance indicators and other financial models.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network our employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty and respect for others. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Enhance and maintain a cloud-based enterprise performance management tool
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in operations and investments
- Develop financial models and analyses to support business operations
- Use SQL server to mine relevant financial and statistical data to leverage in analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivate
- Extreme attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- SQL and R skills preferred
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel.
Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based in our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
- Benefits for all employees
- Rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
- Holiday and Sick Time available
- Retirement planning
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
*Benefits may vary depending on employment status*
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency home care and caregiving, to home health and hospice, to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.