Covenant Consumer Direct
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse or LPN
at Covenant Consumer Direct
- # of Openings
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Position: Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
Schedule: Full-time & Part-time available (must be flexible to work on weekends)
Location: Billings, MT
*For consideration of employment, please include a resume.*
See why Consumer Direct is a great place to work by watching our video
As a Nurse, you will be at the forefront of the company working in a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment as the go-to person for our members! In this important role, you'll be responsible for coordinating and supporting all aspects of the members home care to live a quality of life in their own homes and communities. Successful candidates could manage between 1-10 members at a time and will travel to the members home to provide the in home services as directed by the members physician(s). Guidance of agency policies will be carried out, governed by state and federal regulations, to adequately assist and provide outstanding and personalized day-to-day skilled care for each member.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty and respect for others. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work a steady schedule that is more geared toward work/personal life balance
- Less hectic around the clock shifts with more time and emphasis placed on individual member care
- Will initiate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures; establish, monitor, and deliver skilled nursing care as directed by the physician’s orders and member’s personalized plan of care
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available for plan of care facilitation
- Regularly re-evaluates the nursing needs of the member and report any changes to their respective physician regarding the condition of the member, implementing instruction of further action as directed by the physician
- Properly and accurately create and input clinical notes to ensure information regarding the needs of the member are always tended to and accounted for
- Develop close relationships with physician and interdisciplinary team to communicate all care related to the member and their plan of care
- Educate member and appropriate family on self-care techniques and continual care instructed by the physician
- Recognizes and proactively utilizes opportunities for health counseling with member and appropriate family
- Ability to work in teams and be a leader among their peers, are open and receptive to coaching and feedback
- High attention to detail
- Other duties may be assigned
- 1 year home healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current MT RN/LPN license or valid license within Nurse Licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you are exposed to numerous professional development opportunities during your hands-on, formal training. We welcome your contributions, value your integrity and champion your vision while we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. In our growing organization, we have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home care industry. It is truly a place where there is something for everyone. Whether your success is determined by a particular lifestyle you want to support, professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work. Our employees have a direct impact, vision and influence on an expanding nationwide company which has that small company feel. Your success will be greatly rewarded.
Above all, you will experience career satisfaction of working in a culture built on its sense of care for not only the members we support in the community but our greatest asset, our people. That vision of care stems throughout the entire organization from the care we provide to making sure our people are appreciated supported and employed with a company they can be proud to work and grow with. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network. Our deep history of connecting people and championing change has made us strong and resilient. Pride in our diversity and our strength of character build our capacity to care for one another. You benefit from our experience by being immersed in a fun, fulfilling work atmosphere geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty that our employees show. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member, you will receive:
- Benefits for all employees
- Rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
- Holiday and sick time available
- Retirement planning
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
*Benefits may vary depending on employment status*
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency home care and caregiving, to home health and hospice, to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.