Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director - Service Excellence Portfolio Strategy
at CVS Health
CVS Health is looking for a strong leader with experience driving quantitative and qualitative analysis of cross-functional initiatives at the enterprise level. You will be a critical thought leader on the Enterprise Modernization team, responsible for developing strategic and operational initiatives across the Service Excellence portfolio with a dual mandate - improve customer & colleague experience while improving efficiency/reducing operating costs.
You will lead the business cadence (planning and business reviews), analyze key strategic business priorities and decisions, and drive operational excellence for the contact centers across the enterprise. This role requires someone who is highly motivated - combining exceptional strategic thinking, superior executive communication skills, bias to action, knowledge of industry trends and quantitative skills. You will be a fast and creative problem solver and demonstrate an ability to build effective partnerships across functions, driving enterprise-wide impact.
Example portfolio areas include: AI enabled contact center through smarter CSR tools and voice bots, call obviation by driving digital adoption and reducing upstream complexity, business model analysis, new initiative ideation, etc.
* Lead key strategy projects and orchestrate work streams across the Service Excellence team; own portfolio roadmap and value targets >$100M
* Act as a thought leader in enterprise contact center strategy, a trusted advisor to VPs+, and a domain expert in select areas over time
* Demonstrate hypothesis-driven, problem-solving orientation with exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses; sound business judgment and problem framing
* Develop deep business knowledge, experiences, and subject matter expertise from internal and industry sources to develop rich insights; be perceived as a thought leader/contributor within CVSH on specific topics
* Frequently interact with and present to senior leaders across the enterprise; build consensus and effectively influence senior-level stakeholders
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of the entire portfolio of CVSH businesses in order to propose and analyze strategic decisions impacting multiple divisions
* Understand and stay current on tech and contact center industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
* 7+ years of experience in strategic consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, economics, finance, business planning, and/or equivalent experience (e.g., scaling a business, driving change in a large company)
* 3+ years of experience in management consulting, building complex business cases for large, matrixed enterprises
* MBA or related graduate degree
* Experience in contact center operations and/or technology
* Knowledge of business, technology and management principles involved in strategic planning and organizational change management
* Excellent relationship-building skills and proven ability to work collaboratively through various business units and functional areas, promoting a culture of proactive teamwork
* Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation with exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
* Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to formulate and deliver insights around complex business problems in a thoughtful and persuasive manner
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required; MBA preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.