Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CVS Health
Are you interested in a flexible WORK FROM HOME schedule? An opportunity where you can balance priorities in and outside of work while helping people on their path to better health? If so, consider a role at CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, as a Reporting Consultant!
As a Reporting Consultant, you will use internal CVS Health systems to design, develop, and produce professional applications, extracts and reports for several areas in Member Services. Additionally, the Consultant could support multiple Member Services teams ensuring that proper changes are implemented and documented. This role allows you to also interface with other areas within the organization as new processes are written to support our Business Operation counterparts. As part of Member Services Reporting, you will be a key member in the success and operational structure.
The preferred candidate will have a good understanding of SDLC process and procedures and a basic understanding of data warehouses, structures and database relationships. The candidate will have the ability to manage multiple tasks at a given time and possess the necessary time management skills and have intermediate MS Office experience including Excel and the ability to manipulate spreadsheets of data and compile summary statistics as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Access and Visio. A good understanding of various data modeling techniques such as Star and Snowflake schemas is preferred and the ability to be part of a team environment as well as work independently with moderate direction from management is critical. The success of this position is directly coupled to bringing SQL development best practices to build manageable, scalable, and high-performance SQL code
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
* 1+ year of Microsoft SQL Server database development experience, troubleshooting, tuning Microsoft SQL and proficiency with database query optimizations
* 1+ years experience with SSIS, SSRS is essential.
* 1+ years experience with writing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and views for ad-hoc, and recurring standard reports or file builds
* Database design of logical and physical data models experience
* 1+ years with Data Analysis and Quality Control - monitoring trends, identifying data anamolies, and basic analysis skills.
* Prior experience with health plans such as Medicare Part D, Medicaid, enrollment systems, coverage determination & appeals and/or prior authorization & appeals is preferred
* Preference will be given to those with working experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
* Experience with a business intelligence or other business analytics software is a plus (e.g. Tableau )
* 1+ years experience with web-based development providing input/manipulation of data with SQL server backend
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical or analytic field e.g., computer programming, computer science, statistics, or public health
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.