Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Advisor - Strategy & Portfolio Management
at CVS Health
* Drives execution of Transformation’s strategic and operational business imperatives, including high priority and high visibility assignments.
* Proactively supports complex Clinical Product projects, programs and/or deliverables
* Delivers monitoring and tracking of all Clinical Product projects to include progress and status updates; ensures appropriate and timely escalations to support mitigation planning and project delivery.
* Drives initiatives that support efficiency, effectiveness and engagement of team.
* Collaborates and partners with other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed. Consults with constituents (these may be internal and/or external) to scope/define project
* Influences change in order to improve Clinical Product performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
* Collaboratively works across multiple functions and /or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g., up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or segments.
* Assists others to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact program and/or project plan.
* Healthcare experience required
* Proven project management skills
* Experience supporting multiple project/initiatives from idealization to implementation, and meeting project milestones
* Strong communicator, both verbal and written, with executive presence and the ability to influence across functions and at all levels of an organization
* Ability to create and give presentations for various levels (work group to executive).
* Ability to hold others accountable while being collaborative
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrated ability to support transformative Healthcare initiatives
* History of supporting complex projects involving multiple matrixed workgroups across a large endeavour/organization
* Demonstrated ability to influence teams and individuals
* Experience and ability to communicate to all levels of employees
* Proven analytics skills - ability to generate insights from complex analytics
3-5 years of experience
Bachelor's Degree Required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.