Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Director, Customer Experience Delivery
at CVS Health
CVS Health is looking for a strong leader to help us further our mission of creating the most consumer-centric health company to drive long-term sustainable growth. This individual will have experience designing customer experiences (CX) for the AI enabled contact center at the enterprise level. As the Sr. Director of Customer Experience Delivery, you will provide strategic leadership of the customer (member, provider and colleague) experience for our Cognitive AI enabled portfolio of products, including voice bots, chat bots and smarter tools for customer service colleagues across the Enterprise.
You will collaborate with stakeholders and business unit leaders to broaden the understanding or skillsets in the organization for how AI-enabled experiences are designed and continuously optimized. You will interact with VP and above leaders to align customer experience to enterprise strategy and drive the execution of experiences across delivery teams and business units.
* Lead the strategy for customer experience delivery across business unit contact center operations modernization initiatives
* Partner with business unit leaders to establish best practices that will improve the overall experience
* Accountable for the development of customer centered UX designs and interactions
* Lead the on-going monitoring, stabilization and improvements for the Enterprise Intelligent Agent voicebot
* Constantly learn from our members, providers and colleagues and distill feedback to determine what customers need to not just be satisfied, but delighted with our AI enabled self-service products, including our Intelligent Agent voicebot.
* Define and track to success metrics measuring customer experience (eg CSAT, NPS, etc) with the Intelligent Agent voicebot
* Drive research designed to deliver actionable insights that will improve our customer experience, through the development and facilitation of A/B testing, data analytics, research, product reviews, user feedback, etc
* Work with peers and partners to contribute concepts to product strategy, develop user journeys, and influence decision-making as it relates to defining impactful experiences
* Ensure that UX designs and interactions are accurately developed in final product for optimal effect and support of user goals
* Map and orchestrate experience journeys to define and deliver value against priority experience initiatives, helping CVS move towards their desired / ideal-state experience
* Lead a team of Customer/User Experience colleagues who will partner with the business to monitor effectiveness, recommend improvements, and support the on-going utilization of the Intelligent Agent voicebot.
* 15+ years-experience designing multi-channel customer-centered experiences
* 2+ years experience in leading design thinking workshops, extracting human-centered insights from key stakeholders, SMEs and users, facilitating ideation, and aligning vision
* Experience with agile methodology
* Prior design experience from a leading brand recognized by customers for experience
* Strong research and analysis background, including user interviews, focus groups, ethnographic observation, concept validation, usability testing, and post-launch analysis
* Demonstrated understanding of how data and technology enable customer experience and human centered design
* Bachelor's Degree in business, technology or design program or direct and applicable work experience
* Masters degree in business, technology or design program preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.