Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Director, Transformation Buyer Segment Lead - Caremark
at CVS Health
Responsible for acting as the primary point of contact between Transformation and the Buyer Segment for Caremark across the enterprise to commercialize and manage a portfolio of Transformation Products and Services sold to clients within Retail. Must understand the elements of the Transformation Strategy most applicable to their assigned buyer type needs to consultatively recommend the elements for the Transformation portfolio that should be prioritized for commercialization and implementation in each business segment. Accountable for working across Transformation and buyer segment to package holistic solutions including Transformation initiatives and enabling functional components like digital based interventions to ensure buyer segments are maximizing consumer engagement and behavior change strategies. Collaborates with Buyer Segment to development go-to-market strategies, implementation plans, tracking and monitoring approaches, and ensures financial alignment around the full suite of Transformation initiatives in-flight and in-market for the buyer segment. Provides Sales support to Buyer Segment. Collaborates with our Buyer Segment Leads to surface cross-segment issues and identify need for consistent approaches to commercialization when necessary. Supports Buyer Segment interactions with Transformation overall.
* Develops the department’s strategic project priorities and translates into vision for staff/others.
* Provides leadership and strategic direction to multiple project teams who development holistic solutions and/or key strategic plans for large, complex projects with substantial budget responsibility
* Influences all stake holders to support key projects/programs to ensure positive outcomes.
* Communicates compelling and concise results to empower business owners in decision making process regarding project opportunities.
* Provides oversight of business case and external customer value analysis to determine selection, prioritization positioning, and approach for broadest range of potential solutions
* Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and independently influences business leader(s) including the most senior level, to act or change behavior through complex negotiations and/or expert consultation that promotes issue resolution.
* Responsible for providing oversight and direction to external vendors, external consultants, consulting team members and/or matrixed staff as required in support of initiatives. Accountable for transferring knowledge, best practices (external and internal), methodology and tools to client organizations.
* Provides management guidance and oversight in the selection and use of long-term external consulting engagements.
* Directs accountability for impact to SG&A. Ensures accurate prioritization of key projects/programs.
* Provides continuous coaching, direction, feedback and development for other consultants, matrixed staff and/or external vendors as required.
* 10+ years of experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
* Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large-scale initiatives with high degree of complexity
* Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
* Demonstrated superior business process, project management and organizational redesign experience.
* Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, risk management.
* Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Master’s degree preferred, but not required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.