Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
UX Designer, Omnichannel Pharmacy
at CVS Health
In more ways than most know, CVS Health is working to help people on their path to better health. We are hiring a Product Designer to join a passionate digital product team that is focused on transforming the pharmacy journey for patients through a seamless, consumer-first experience.
This high-profile project will give you the opportunity to collaborate across multiple teams, and the potential to help millions of people navigate and manage their healthcare across CVS Health’s family of products and services.
Required Qualifications :
* Strong competency - developed through 3+ years of honing your skillset - across the entire design process and ability to contribute at any stage
* Strong portfolio of work including examples of mobile web, desktop and app experiences
* Fanatical understanding of user-centered design process and a passion for addressing real user needs
* Ability to communicate user needs (e.g. storytelling, leveraging data) and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those needs to internal team and senior partners
* Experience in medical or other highly supervised fields
* Hands on experience with wire framing and prototyping tools
* Hands on experience within an agile development process
* Have thrived in fast-paced product development environments
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.