Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director - Women's Health and Maternity
at CVS Health
The Director, Women’s Health & Maternity plays a critical role in furthering the mission of CVS Health’s Transformation team. This broader group’s mission is to find new and innovative ways to meet the needs of our consumers. In our new health care model, we’re pioneering an ambitious new approach to total health with innovations that not only help people get well, but help them stay well.
The Director, Women’s Health & Maternity is responsible for leading a team of professionals with deep healthcare customer engagement and experience expertise. The individual will be responsible for developing Women’s Health & Maternity solutions that transform the consumer health experience, connecting people to their local health communities. Through both physical and virtual interactions, this individual will provide convenient, personalized and integrated access to Women’s Health & Maternity support and services.
* Responsible for developing innovative Women’s Health & Maternity products and solutions that span across the spectrum of health journey
* Reporting directly to VP, Health Journey and Consumer Experience
* Ability to lead innovative health concepts from ideation to scaled implementation in a matrixed organization
* Particular focus on improving the patient experience pertinent to Women’s Health, family planning and drive improved health outcomes related to Maternity
* Accountable for development, launch and marketing of Women’s Health & Maternity solutions to commercial, government and PBM clients
* Opportunity to create, launch and sell new direct-to-consumer retail programs that improve health
* Strategize with key stakeholders across the enterprise, in particular Retail, to ideate market defining Women’s Health & Maternity solutions
* Ability to formulate effective Women’s Health programs designed to achieve clinical outcomes; making those interventions available consistently and at scale to the consumers who need them
* Manage 5-10+ individuals in a cross function team as well as operate successfully in a matrixed environment
10-15 years of experience in the healthcare space with a focus on women's health.
15+ years of experience in the healthcare space with a focus on women's health.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.