DIALYSIS CLINIC INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dialysis Nurse Educator
at DIALYSIS CLINIC INC.
- # of Openings
- 2827 Fort Missoula Rd
Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.
Our mission is “the care of the patient is our reason for existence.” What’s yours?
The Dialysis Nurse Educator provides initial and ongoing training and education for facility staff.
- Provide classroom training for patient care staff who do not have previous dialysis experience.
- Verify new staff competencies before they are independently assigned new tasks.
Oversee preceptor program and report progress.
- Provide training to all staff for any new policy and procedures used in the clinic.
- After a state or federal survey, provide training for any deficiencies identified during the survey.
- Ensure new hires complete education module training within 30 days of hire.
- Ensure annual compliance for education modules assigned to staff are completed on time.
- Provide annual competency testing of all patient care staff, and if needed, provide additional training to any staff who does not meet the requirements.
- Annually, perform audits for all assigned clinics for medical records, infection control, and a regulatory audit and develop a corrective plan for any deficiencies.
- Ensure any non-certified PCTs test for certification within 12 months of hire.
- A degree from an accredited nursing program is required, such as a BSN or ADN.
- One year of dialysis nursing experience is required.
- Training and Education background is a plus.
- Must have a current Registered Nurse license in the state of Montana.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: