DirectEd Educational Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavior Intervention Developer/Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BID/BCBA)
at DirectEd Educational Services
|Title:||Behavior Intervention Developer/Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BID/BCBA)|
|Department:||Special Education Providers|
Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Behavior Intervention Developers create effective Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP’s) and Behavior Support Plans (BSP’s) for students who receive Behavior Intervention Assistant services in a school setting. They supervise and support Behavior Intervention Assistants (BIA’s) in implementing BIP’s and BSP’s.
Minimum Requirements to apply:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- At least 2 years in a BID role in the school setting
Reasons to Join Our Team
- Salary range is $75,400 - $82,650
- Ongoing support and professional development , including CPI/QBS training
- Materials and supplies provided for service delivery and assessments
- Company laptop with Microsoft Office® Suite
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks. Salaried positions available.
- Annual allowance for Continuing Education Units and license renewals
- Flexibility — full and part-time schedules available
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit package with medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Weekly stipends for home office and cell phone use
- Paid drive-time pay and mileage reimbursement
Company Website: http://www.direct-ed.net/
Who we are
DirectEd Educational Services is celebrating over 10 years as a leading educational services organization. We are passionate about developing teachers, special education providers and supporting our schools. We are educator led, student driven and solutions orientated. We believe that we can guide our educators and providers throughout their careers by partnering with them and providing coaching, collaboration, and development.
DirectEd provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DirectEd complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.