DirectEd Educational Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
at DirectEd Educational Services
|Title:||Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)|
|Department:||Special Education Providers|
Reasons to Join Our Team
- Salary range is $79,750 - $87,000
- Materials and supplies provided for service delivery and assessments
- Company laptop with 24/7 IT support
- Support from a BCBA lead and professional development
- Lifestyle flexibility to fit your full-time or part-time needs
- Paid drive-time and mileage reimbursements for travel between school sites
- Annual allowance for Continuing Education Units and license renewals
- Personal paid time off including vacation, holidays, and summer breaks
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and sick pay
- Weekly stipends for home office and cell phone use
- Weekly direct deposit
Minimum Requirements to apply
- Master’s Degree with an emphasis in applied behavior analysis, psychology, special education, child development or related field.
- Must have current Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
- At least 2 years working as a BCBA in the school setting
Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualifications listed above will not be considered.
Who you are
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who is able to conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and create effective Behavior Intervention Plans and Behavior Support Plans for students who receive behavior intervention services in a school setting. You will supervise and support Behavior Intervention Specialists in implementing behavior plans within the assigned student’s IEP. You are someone who is comfortable and adaptable to working with diverse student populations and schools.
Who we are
A team of Special Education providers that partner with K-12 schools and districts to provide special education services. Each team member is assigned a lead that provides support with weekly check-ins and helps to assure that we provide high quality services and continue to develop as professionals.
Company website: www.direct-ed.net