Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Representative
at Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc
The organization provides services in 50 locations across our four-state region and maintains Goodwill retail stores and job training sites in Montana, Utah and southern Idaho locations. All of the organization's administrative operations, including accounting, development, information management services, human resources and payroll, are handled from the regional service center located in Great Falls, MT, which not only avoids duplication but also keeps administrative and overhead costs at a minimum.
Performs all operations in the accounts receivable function including computing, billing, posting, and collecting of accounts receivable. Duties include:
- Codes invoices, batches for input to appropriate accounts.
- Processes invoices on a prescribed schedule relative to programs.
- Prepares and mails statements and runs reports.
- Monitors accounts for errors and past due balances, working with departments to make corrections and follow-up.
- Assists in compiling FYE reports (revenue, expenditure and community support and AERS).
- Maintains strong educational knowledge of assigned programs and corresponding guidelines.
- Knowledgeable on electronic claim and payment transaction functions.
- Ensures all processes are complete to permit period-end closing.
- Keeps electronic client master files updated.
- Files all accounts receivable information (onset sheets, discharges, logs, etc.).
- Maintains appropriate files for each area of accounts receivable such as client files or files by program.
- Creates and distributes reports for all departments timely.
- At year-end prepare previous year's records for storage.
- Communicates effectively both written & orally with other co-workers and clients.
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all requirements of the job.
- Applicant must pass a background check.
- High School/Equivalent
- Experience in hard copy submission and electronic transmission of medical billing data preferred
- Knowledge of posting, balancing and collection of Accounts Receivable preferred
- Knowledge of medical billing codes and applicable governmental regulations and resources preferred
Easterseals-Goodwill offers a comprehensive & competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short Term Medical (STM)
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Program
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- 20% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities, women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services. ESGW will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.