Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc
Assists with all retail and production operations to achieve maximum sales potential. Perform all management tasks in the absence of the manager. Assists manager in planning and training. Presents a professional image to set an example for staff. Plays an active role on management team. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts regular staff meetings that improve communication with staff, such as daily tool box talks, monthly department meetings, and weekly management team meetings.
- Develops a superior workforce (through the use of coaching conversations, development plans, and by taking action with any staff that are failing to meet expectations, as per HR direction)
- Reviews production results on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Monitor staff productivity to established standards/goals and take appropriate actions to correct deficiencies.
- The primary focus for Assistant Manager is in Production, however, must also be knowledgeable and proficient in Retail operations.
- Assists manager in the consistent and accurate use of staffing model to schedule staff and to forecast, plan and track salary expenditures
- Assists manager in the timely and accurate reporting (paperwork and electronic “forms”) including those related to HR, Safety/Asset Protection and Accounting
- Responsible for store performance and meets budgets in the following areas: Revenue, payroll, controllable expenses
- Sensitive to guest needs and wishes
- Ability to work effectively with people with disabilities or other special needs preferred
- Must have computer experience and be competent in internet use and a variety of computer software applications.
- Prefer profit and loss, sales, or cost management accountability experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, monetary, organizational and decision making skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language in order to communicate with staff and guests.
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all requirements of the job.
- Able to lift and carry 20-100 pounds with team lifting or mechanical assistance.
- Able to stand, stoop, bend, or carry for extended periods.
- Able to go up and down steps.
- Able to stand and walk entire shift.
- Tolerance of extreme changes in temperature and humidity.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends or longer shifts if needed.
- May be required to work more than 40 hours per week.
- Occasional overnight travel and weekend work required if applicable.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle insurance.
- Applicant must pass background and DMV check.
- Wage $15.00
- 0-2 years retail or comparable management experience
Easterseals-Goodwill offers a comprehensive & competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Voluntary Products
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- 20% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities, women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services. ESGW will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.