Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Donation Door Attendant
at Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc
Flexible scheduling | Fast-paced work environment | Ever-changing inventory
The Donation Door Attendant is responsible for general donation center related duties including: creating a welcoming atmosphere by greeting all donors, accepting donations, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining a clean, neat and safe work environment. Donation Door Attendants are responsible for the separation of goods by category in the donation area.
- Requires standing, stooping, bending, and carrying for entire shift (excluding break times).
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping, pushing and pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Requires moving 20-100 pounds by lifting, team lifting, or with mechanical assistance.
- Requires tolerance of extreme changes in temperature and humidity.
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all requirements of the job.
- Wage: $10.50
Easterseals-Goodwill offers a comprehensive & competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Voluntary Products
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- 20% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities, women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services. ESGW will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.