Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc
Love Clothes? We have a job that would be a perfect fit for you!
Monday- Friday schedule | Fast-paced environment | Ever-changing inventory
The Production Associate is responsible for production related duties including: receiving, processing, and pricing donated products, meeting daily production standards and goals, transferring donated goods to the sales floor, and maintaining a clean, neat and safe work environment.
- Ability to work with people having different abilities.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks independently.
- Knowledge of current trends helpful.
- Requires standing, stooping, bending, and carrying for entire shift (excluding break times).
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping, pushing and pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Requires tolerance of extreme changes in temperature and humidity.
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all requirements of the job.
Easterseals-Goodwill offers a comprehensive & competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Voluntary Products
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- 20% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities, women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services. ESGW will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
WAGE: $11.00 per hour