Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Client Service Representative
- 15-Aug-2019 to 14-Oct-2019 (MST)
- Client Services
- Billings, MT, USA
- Full Time
This position assists English and Spanish speaking customers with questions regarding their plan documents, benefits and claims, and accurately and timely records the interaction information into the appropriate database. This position maintains a comprehensive understanding of the plan document(s) under their scope of responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Client Services
1.1. Receives and responds to customers' inquiries regarding their plan documents, benefits, and claims.
1.2. Identifies, researches, and resolves customer issues and accurately enters the data into the appropriate documentation system.
1.3. Routes calls and emails to appropriate person.
1.4. Translates documents and other materials into Spanish when needed.
2. Customer Service
2.1. Acts as a role model in demonstrating the core values in customer service delivery.
2.2. Provides timely and thorough follow up with, internal and external customers.
2.3. Appropriately escalates difficult issues up the chain of command.
2.4. Trains new employees as assigned.
3. Quality Assurance
3.1. Maintains call quality standards as outlined
3.2. Serves on committees, work groups, and/or process improvement teams, as assigned, to assist in improving quality/customer satisfaction.
3.3. Recognizes and alerts appropriate supervisor of trends within their scope of responsibility that fall outside of quality parameters.
3.4. Performs self quality monitoring in order to develop and execute plans to meet established goals.
3.5. Provides ongoing feedback to help optimize quality performance.
3.6. Collaborates with others and cross-departmentally to improve or streamline procedures.
3.7. Develops new or improves current internal processes to improve quality
4. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 year experience in office or customer service
• Call Center experience preferred
• Working knowledge of computers and software including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
• Proficient typing skills, including 10 key
• Demonstrated organizational skills, problem-solving, analytical skills and detail oriented
• Strong written, oral and telephonic communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize workloads multi-task
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and production requirements