Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Coordinator & Content Developer
- 11-Mar-2019 to 01-May-2019 (MST)
- Billings, MT, USA
- Full Time
Marketing Coordinator and Content Developer
An overview of your job role:
As an integrated healthcare management company, our focus is on reducing healthcare cost, making the healthcare journey easier, and improving the patient experience. This means that we offer solutions beyond core claims administration for our clients and members. Our unique model coordinates care by increasing access, eliminating traditional barriers to keep members healthier.
This position is responsible for providing expertise, support and day-to-day execution for the development and administration of marketing initiatives, programs and projects which are related to business recruitment, development and retention. This position is also responsible for overseeing and supporting the execution of the communication plans for EBMS clients, members and vendors using appropriate communication medium.
A detailed look at your job responsibilities:
- Aids in the management of strategic and operational marketing activities that drive business development.
- Serve as project lead for a diverse group of products and services.
- Develop content or support the development of content for internal & external literature (brochures, informational) and the company website, promotional items, presentation materials for the purpose of effectively marketing EBMS' products.
- Act as liaison with marketing partners to coordinate flow of information and direction in order to render the completion of marketing initiatives on time and on budget.
- Support various marketing initiatives with day-to-day communication for the purpose of securing executive level approvals and feedback with a focus on impacting the overall EBMS marketing plan.
- Manages EBMS and subsidiary brands and reputation.
- Creates content or supports the development of content related to various EBMS communications: press releases, social media content, and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute appropriate communications, processes, training and maintains knowledge of product and delivery channels.
- Drive EBMS' marketing initiatives for internal/external communications and media.
- Develop communication plans for projects with stakeholders to ensure consistent communication of strategic goals.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to publish white papers for industry journals.
Customer Service/ Vendor Relations
- Serve as a coordinator between EBMS Leadership Team and external marketing vendor partners.
- Coordination & management of all marketing related projects (internal & external).
- Provides timely and thorough follow up with staff, internal and external customers.
- Appropriately escalates difficult issues up the chain of command.
- Acts as a role model in demonstrating the core values in customer service delivery.
- Assists sales team in developing and maintaining sales database; runs queries and reports as required.
- Verify and update accuracy of information in Salesforce CRM tool.
- Have working knowledge to support the syndication of all lead nurturing as it relates to marketing automation tools including workflows, lead scores and KPIs.
- Serves on committees, work groups, and/or process improvement teams to assist in improving quality/customer satisfaction.
- Recognizes and alerts appropriate member of the Leadership Team of trends that fall outside of quality parameters.
- Performs self quality monitoring in order to develop and execute plans to meet established goals.
- Provides ongoing feedback to help optimize quality performance.
- Collaborates with others and cross-departmentally to improve or streamline procedures.
- Develops new or improves current internal processes to improve quality.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of three to five years of sales and marketing experience with demonstrated success.
- Working knowledge of computers and software including but not limited to Microsoft Office
- products, and Adobe Creative Suite InDesign.
- Proficient use of Salesforce and marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Hubspot or
- Knowledge of social media marketing techniques and optimization
- Proficient typing skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, problem-solving, analytical skills and detail oriented
- Strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize workloads multi-task and manage priorities
- in order to meet deadlines.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
Work is indoors in an office environment with moderate noise. Occasional physical effort involving lifting of 50 pounds or less is required. Intermittent physical effort involving lifting of up to 25 pounds, walking, and stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling is required. A typical workday involves sitting, frequent use of a keyboard, reaching with hands and arms, and talking and hearing, approximately 70% of the time. Approximately 30% or less of the time is spent standing. Normal vision abilities required, including close vision and ability to adjust focus.