Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- 19-Mar-2019 to 18-May-2019 (MST)
- Billings, MT, USA
- Full Time
This postion assists the Pharmacist in all functions concerned with the distribution of pharmaceutical services for miRx and also performs support functions for the miRx Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Pharmacist assistance
- Aids in Pharmacist as directed
- Receives prescription orders
- Counts, measures, weighs medications as directed
- Creates prescriptions labels as directed
2. General miRx duties
- Maintains clean and orderly work environment
- Orders, unpacks and stocks supplies
- Maintains filing, record keeping
- Answers incoming phone calls and logs appropriately
3. Customer Service
- Provides timely and thorough follow up with staff, internal and external customers
- Appropriately escalates difficult issues up the chain of command
- Acts as a role model in demonstrating the core values in customer service delivery
4. Quality Assurance
- Serves on committees, work groups, and/or process improvement teams to assist in improving quality/customer satisfaction.
- Recognizes and alerts appropriate member of the Executive Team of trends that fall outside of the quality parameters
- Performs self quality monitoring in order to develop and execute plans to meet establised goals
- Provides ongoing feedback to help optimize quality performance
- Collaborates with others to improve or streamline procedures
- Develops new or improves current internal processes to improve quality
5. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be requried to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivelent
- Retail Pharmaceutical experience helpful
- Demonstrated organizational skills, problem-solving, analytical skills and detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers and software including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, priortize workloads, multi-task and manage priorities in order to meet deadlines
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
Work is indoors in an office environment with moderate noise. Intermittent physical effort involving lifting of up to 25 pounds, walking, and stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling is required. A typical workday involves sitting, occassional use of a keyboard, reaching with hands and arms, and talking and hearing, approximately 70% of the time. Approximately 30% or less of the time is spent standing. Normal vision abilities required, including close vision, color discernment and ability to adjust focus.