Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Director of Human Resources
Job Reference #: 9447_1542263
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Human Resources - Management, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world's only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club's Human Resources department is currently seeking candidates for a Assistant Director of HR.
The Assistant Director of HR will be responsible to assist the HR director in creating and implementing departmental plans, which involves identifying departmental needs and establishing plans of action relating to recruiting, training, benefits, compensation, and employee relations within the organization.
* Ensure that each Member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service
* Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner
* Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately
* Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working environment
* Manage a team of 6; 2 Recruiters, 2 Administrative Assistants and 2 HR Assistants
* Work with the Director of HR to oversee the department with respect to: recruitment, training, benefits, compensation, employee housing, time & attendance, performance appraisals and annual reviews
* Handle initial employee questions, employee relations issues, and is the liaison between managers and directors on property for Human Relations activities
* Responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of training and development programs as needed including New Hire Orientation
* Work with HR Administrator on Employee Learning Management System
* Responsible to work with Managers to ensure compliance with the HR SOP's
* Oversee Employee Housing applications and placements; transition applicants to Residential Services
* Assist with H2B program including, but not limited to arrivals, onboarding, housing assignments, day-to-day questions
* Review Offer Letters for all management level employees
* Review and coordinate (as needed) special pay requests such as COVID pay
* Oversee the "You Rock" recognition program and other employee recognition
* Review Employee Action Forms prior to being submitted to payroll for approval
* Monitor Worker's Compensation claims, complete First Report of Injury and Employers Report of Industrial
* Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands
* Assist Director of Human Resources in compiling annual wage surveys
* Work with Directors and Managers on probationary employees to ensure top talent is learning and growing appropriately to ensure success at Yellowstone Club
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!