Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 9447_1526876
Directly supervises employees and/or supervisors; carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Club's policies, procedures and applicable laws; responsibilities include but are not limited to: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Ensure that each Member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
* Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
* Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
* Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working environment.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Collaborate and communicate with Director of Member Services to ensure department success.
* Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the timing of all vehicle deliveries, pick-ups, shuttles, and other Valet programs.
* Focus on daily, monthly, and quarterly key performance indicators to exceed financial goals.
* Schedule staff according to volume of business; understands how to flex when necessary to meet labor expectations; ability to adjust daily operations to be in line with the budget.
* Manage recruiting, hiring, training, and developing Valet employees; Plan and provide training and guidance daily, weekly, and monthly.
* Monitor fleet of Valet vehicles daily to ensure proper functioning and cleanliness.
* Maintain a professional and impeccable Valet environment.
* Deliver exceptional client satisfaction to all Members, guests, and prospects.
* Oversee and manage the daily operations of the Valet staff and fleet.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
* Meet departmental productivity, organization, punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
-Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
-Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
-Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
-Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
-Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
-Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
-Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
-Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands.
-Bi-weekly payroll management and oversight of service charge payments.
* Hire, train, evaluate, and offer progressive coaching to all Valet staff.
* Assists Director of Member Services and the Events team as needed.
* Establish valet budgets and financial goals.
* Promote and improve a positive work culture.
* Plan and direct valet services and programs.
* Train staff in the programs and activities at Yellowstone Club.
* Manage driver safety performance within the fleet tracking system.
* Establishes procedures to ensure that information is passed along to staff in a timely fashion.
* Creates ongoing training programs to develop a strong Valet staff.
-Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities being performed by people assigned to this classification. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
5+ years in Valet field; 2+ years of direct management experience including managing people and being accountable for operations; Experience working at a Resort, Club or similar type property; Experience working with financial statement/accounting, P&L reports and budgeting.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar field
Certificates & Licenses
Valid State Driver's License; Valid CDL
Intermediate level experience in Microsoft Office Suite; POS System
Able to speak clearly and effectively with Members, guests, co-workers, vendors and other Yellowstone Club departments. Able to write clearly and legibly.
Able to perform basic math calculations.
Ability to solve problems and be results driven.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work for this position is usually performed in a climate-controlled environment. However, the employee may be required to work outside in heat, extreme cold, rain, wind, snow or inclement weather as the demands of the position so dictate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach with hands and arms or operate a computer. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 40 pounds. The employee is constantly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job the employee is constantly required to use hands and fingers to handle, organize, or lift items. While performing the duties of this job the employee is constantly required to use their vision to perform an activity such as but not limited to determining the accuracy, neatness, attention to detail, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!