Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead, Transition Store
at Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: aceb342b-96df-4e59-b2b8-6e6517651823
- Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience.
- Leads by example to set a customer-focused environment for entire team
- Provides daily coaching and training for sales associates to enhance each customer’s experience
- Personally understands and teaches signals for help and how to respond immediately to support customers
- Interacts with customers to determine and meet customer needs, provides assistance and support, and ensures a positive shopping experience. This includes ringing of sales through point-of-sale system.
- Reviews sales performance daily with the Transition Store Supervisor and reacts immediately to opportunities and deficiencies
- Ensures that selling processes (CCE) are followed and sales performance standards are met (e.g., Discovery binder, credit “May I” program, protection agreements, maintenance repair agreements, installation, delivery)
- Trains and coaches team on merchandising, visual presentation and customer service tactics that will enhance sales
- Actively monitors and optimizes the customer experience on the sales floor. Handles and resolves escalated customer issues
- Ensures Endcaps, plan-o-grams and typicals are set to Monthly Sales Plan direction and make an “in-stock statement” for our customers
- Adjusts presentations based on sell through and ensures price and sign accuracy
- Ensures shopability guidelines are in place throughout the day to make shopping easy for our customers
- Coaches and guides associates to maintain display direction check sheets