Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Insurance Account Manager
at Hub International Limited
HUB International is a leading global insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and risk management products and services.
As an Account Manager for Commercial Lines at HUB, you will market and service accounts in accordance with company objectives and procedures; complement account executive responsibilities for new business development and existing client perpetuation. Expected to maintain a small to medium book of accounts based on location practice.
- Process client service requests and submit information to the company, including insurance documents, proposals, and applications for new/renewal business.
- Review new business, renewals, cancellations, and endorsements; process and transmit to clients.
- Verify accuracy of premium transactions issued by companies, including commission differences.
- Monitor accounts receivables.
- Prepare certificates and proposals; maintain complete copies of policies.
- Prepare invoicing in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain knowledge of all lines of coverage.
- Follow agency procedures and insurance company regulations.
- Function as primary client service contact.
- Maintain accuracy of files and system entries.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions, changes, and current legislation.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development.
- Property/casualty license appropriate to the position preferred but not required, must be able to obtain upon employment.
- Must be able to meet bonding requirements.
- Understand and analyze insurance coverage’s, forms, and policies.
- Above average mathematical skills and ability to rate insurance policies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Organize, set, and maintain priorities.
- Work with little supervision.
- Work normally scheduled hours and additional time when necessary.
- Travel on company business; valid driver’s license or access to transportation.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook