Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Insurance Account Manager
at Hub International Limited
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
The position will be responsible for providing exceptional administrative and clerical support to department members as well as service to our clients. Focusing as a team member to assist in the retention and growing the Personal Lines practice.
In this role you will:
- Maintain Agency Management System for integrity of client and policy data. Including, but not limited to Client & Policy set up, documentation, scanning and attaching
- Review and process change requests and cancellations in the Agency Management System and carrier systems
- Prepare ID cards, Binders, Certificates and other insurance documents as requested
- Maintain an accurate suspense system on all items that require follow up. Suspense will be worked daily and backlog no more than two days
- Process incoming mail and manual processing of policies in the Agency Management System
- Process incoming payments from clients and banking institutions daily
- Process the daily download success report and assist others in the Region as requested
- Perform Sales Account Manager duties for office staff as needed
- Perform duties according to the Personal Lines Standards & Procedures. Attention to detail on all transactions is critical
- Support renewal efforts of the Account Managers, which may include gathering of risk information and quoting
- Perform other duties as assigned. Responsible for creating a cohesive environment within the Personal Lines Team
- Pursue professional studies and maintain familiarity with trends in the industry and new insurance products
What you offer us:
- Property/casualty license or be willing to sit for exam within 90 days of hire date.
- 1-3 years’ experience directly related to the insurance industry.
- Understand and analyze insurance coverage’s, forms, and policies.
- Above average clerical, organization and math skills.
- Strong written, oral, and phone communication skills.
- Organize, set, and maintain priorities.
- Work with minimal amount of supervision.
- Work normally scheduled hours and additional time as needed.
- Working to obtain a CIC/CISR designation
What we offer you:
- A rewarding job that helps local businesses in the community
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k matching program, Health Savings Account funding, and voluntary insurance options
- Generous time-off policies (2 weeks of vacation + Personal/Sick/Floating Holidays)
- A work/life balance because that’s important for all of us
- Learn from the expertise of your coworkers
- Growth- HUB is growing, and so can your career
- Be part of a motivated team