Arizona Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CPS Implementation Specialist
at Arizona Bank & Trust
Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The CPS Implementation Specialist is responsible for supporting the Commercial Card Payment Solutions Division by effectively implementing technology solutions for commercial card programs. This includes the creation of training documents, issue resolution tracking, and process efficiencies.
This position also partners with top and high priority prospects working directly with commercial customers, Solution Consultants, Treasury Management Officers and Commercial Lenders to secure necessary resources to implement products for both new and existing commercial client.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop, maintain, and provide expertise as Subject Matter Expert on Division technology, implementations, system maintenance, issue resolution and ongoing support.
2. Lead customer technology implementations through gathering of documentation, technology set up, vendor enrollment, web-based training, and 30, 60, 90 day check in to ensure program is successfully implemented and fully ramped. Guide customers in implementing industry best practices to ensure long term program success.
3. Develop tracking tools and effectively communicate progress of program and technology implementations while focusing on driving efficiencies and increasing program ramp rate.
4. Participate and advise on new product and departmental developments. Provide customer and internal partner feedback in consideration of product decisions.
5. Direct supplier enablement activities that result in increased spend and program optimization.
6. Prepare customer presentations including technology demos and trainings. Pre-meeting planning and identifies growth opportunities with existing customer portfolio. Effectively lead program administrator, cardholder, and internal technology trainings.
7. Effectively track customer issues through vendor communication, issue resolutions and provide timely and professional follow up. Utilize critical thinking and problem solving techniques to find resolution and test possible solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
2. 3-5 years of technology implementation and training experience
3. 1-3 years of financial services experience, customer service and relationship management experience, particularly in Treasury Services and/or Commercial Card is highly desired.
4. Demonstrates advanced abilities/proficiencies with technology and Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
5. Ability to own the client experience and drive for improvements.
6. Ability to work independently and concurrently on multiple projects or project stages of varying durations and complexities.
7. Ability to act as lead and coordinate project tasks or customer-specific customizations that may be requested.
8. Excellent communication skills -- verbal and written.
9. Well-developed interpersonal skills required to encourage a positive employee morale and teamwork environment and to represent the bank and its products and services in a positive & professional manner reflective of the Bank’s Mission Statement.
10. Must comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to Arizona Bank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and Scottsdale.
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will