Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Practitioner NP Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
The NP is responsible for providing primary medical care to patients in collaboration with the hospital medical staff and in accordance with applicable state law, hospital medical staff bylaws and regulatory governance. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the coordination of patient care and providing instruction. Assists with the implementation of medical treatment plans established with the Physician. Performs administrative duties as assigned.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience working in a hospital or acute care setting preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.