Partners In Home Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Business Development
at Partners In Home Care
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
- Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
POSITION: Director, Business Development
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
DIRECT REPORTS: Business Development (2), Community Liaisons (2), Intake (6)
DESIRED START: February 1, 2021
LOCATION: Missoula, MT
STATUS: Full Time (FTE 1.0) Exempt (not eligible for overtime)
The Business Development Manager develops and implements PHC’s sales plan; represents and promotes PHC services to physicians, community members and other customers; oversees customer service efforts and provides customer service training as necessary. Position directly supervises the Business Development Coordinator/s, Community Liaison/s, and Advanced-Care Planning Consultant/s and has operational oversight of the Intake Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates business by creating new relationships and maintaining existing relationships with physicians and other medical professionals, community and senior organizations, hospitals, appropriate special interest groups, discharge planners, nursing home professionals, assisted living facilities, and other potential referral sources.
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plan based on market assessments to meet budgetary projections. Monitor and report on cost-effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Acts as a liaison to the CEO and executive leadership team to initiate service contracts with the intent of securing a referral base for PHC programs.
- Analyzes client satisfaction surveys to develop plans for continued improvement of overall customer service. Supports the development of policies and procedures relating to customer service.
- Acts as a resource for clients and the community by presenting educational in-services to accounts, and participating in community events, exhibits, and meetings to promote PHC services.
- Works with PHC clinicians to increase physician and customer awareness of the products and services available through PHC and informs managers and clinicians of issues relating to quality, professional services, competition and customer and physician satisfaction.
- Assist the Executive Team in establishing organization volume projections in the annual budget and in establishing allocations for the marketing department. Monitors allocation of resources according to budgetary limitations
- Supervise the hiring, onboarding, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities, with a continuing focus on development and retention
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (additional experience may substitute for degree)
- 5 years of sales experience; 2 years of experience in healthcare
- Proven business development, sales, and/or marketing experience required
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills desired
- Self-driven to execute business development goals to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent communication, negotiation and public relations skills.
- Valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation required.
How To Apply
Applications must include a resume, cover letter, and portfolio (may include projects, presentations, articles, white papers, awards and/or professional achievements). Please submit resume and portfolio in PDF format.