Partners In Home Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health - Occupational Therapist - Part-Time (Benefit Eligible!)
at Partners In Home Care
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
- Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
POSITION: Occupational Therapist
LOCATION: Missoula, MT.
STATUS: Part-Time (FTE 0.8), Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime).
SCHEDULE: Flexible - 4 days/week. This position participates in rotating weekend, and holiday coverage.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for evaluation and rehabilitation intervention in the home setting, including management and supervision of patient care and patient and family education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates and establishes plan of care to meet patients’ needs in the home environment. Coordinates care with other disciplines and seeks orders for appropriate additional services.
- Provides direct patient care based on the established care plan and physician orders.
- Re-evaluates patient status and progress. Modifies treatment as appropriate, including frequency and duration of care.
- Communicates appropriately with physicians and other staff members.
- Documents all skilled services provided to patients.
- Trains skilled and/or non-skilled personnel in appropriate rehabilitative procedures.
- Communicates with scheduler on each day worked.
- Maximizes consistency of care when preparing schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skill / Requirements
Qualifications include BS degree or better from an accredited Occupational Therapy program with current license to practice in the State of Montana, valid driver’s license, and appropriate auto insurance. Two years of previous OT experience preferred.