Partners In Home Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Home Health - PRN - Ravalli County
at Partners In Home Care
Partners in Home Care is hiring! Come work with Missoula's premier home health employer.
Partners in Home Care is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that has been providing quality home health care services to patients and families throughout Western Montana since 1987. We are passionately committed to assisting patients and families in achieving optimal health, independence, and comfort through high quality, cost-effective home and community health-related services.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (that's affordable!)
Extensive Paid Leave (including paid holidays!)
401K with Company Match
Continuing Education Stipend
POSITION: RN Home Health - PRN
LOCATION: Ravalli County, MT
STATUS: PRN. Exempt (not eligible for overtime).
SCHEDULE: As needed/flexible.
The RN – Home Health works collaboratively with other team members under the direction of the Nurse Supervisor to provide direct nursing care to assigned clients in their residences, using the nursing process of assessment, planning and implementation of care. Instructs and educates patients and family members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled nursing care to patients and family members within the scope of practice as assigned by the Nurse Supervisor.
- Observes and evaluates the physical and psychosocial status of patients, including changes in condition and/or reactions to treatments or medications..
- Notifies the RN/Case Manager of any problems or changes.
- Provides Home Health Aide (“HHA”) or Licensed Practical Nurse (“LPN”) supervisory visits as directed. Provides instruction to HHAs and LPNs to assist in improving patient care.
- Assures continuity of care through communication and/or case conferences with other disciplines, community health, support and social agencies.
- Maintains knowledge of current reimbursement rules and regulations.
- Participates in “on-call” rotation schedule as necessary to meet patient care needs by assessing and evaluating patient needs via telephone and advising or making home visits as required.
- Participates in quality improvement activities as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications include a current RN license in the State of Montana (BSN preferred), a valid driver’s license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation. 2 years of previous RN experience with at least 1 year of recent acute care, home care or hospice experience including clinical skills of venipuncture, catheterization, wound care and/or parenteral therapy preferred.