Premier Valley Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CPS Implementation Specialist
at Premier Valley Bank
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The CPS Implementation Specialist is responsible for supporting the Commercial Card Payment Solutions Division by effectively implementing technology solutions for commercial card programs. This includes the creation of training documents, issue resolution tracking, and process efficiencies.
This position also partners with top and high priority prospects working directly with commercial customers, Solution Consultants, Treasury Management Officers and Commercial Lenders to secure necessary resources to implement products for both new and existing commercial client.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop, maintain, and provide expertise as Subject Matter Expert on Division technology, implementations, system maintenance, issue resolution and ongoing support.
2. Lead customer technology implementations through gathering of documentation, technology set up, vendor enrollment, web-based training, and 30, 60, 90 day check in to ensure program is successfully implemented and fully ramped. Guide customers in implementing industry best practices to ensure long term program success.
3. Develop tracking tools and effectively communicate progress of program and technology implementations while focusing on driving efficiencies and increasing program ramp rate.
4. Participate and advise on new product and departmental developments. Provide customer and internal partner feedback in consideration of product decisions.
5. Direct supplier enablement activities that result in increased spend and program optimization.
6. Prepare customer presentations including technology demos and trainings. Pre-meeting planning and identifies growth opportunities with existing customer portfolio. Effectively lead program administrator, cardholder, and internal technology trainings.
7. Effectively track customer issues through vendor communication, issue resolutions and provide timely and professional follow up. Utilize critical thinking and problem solving techniques to find resolution and test possible solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
2. 3-5 years of technology implementation and training experience
3. 1-3 years of financial services experience, customer service and relationship management experience, particularly in Treasury Services and/or Commercial Card is highly desired.
4. Demonstrates advanced abilities/proficiencies with technology and Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
5. Ability to own the client experience and drive for improvements.
6. Ability to work independently and concurrently on multiple projects or project stages of varying durations and complexities.
7. Ability to act as lead and coordinate project tasks or customer-specific customizations that may be requested.
8. Excellent communication skills -- verbal and written.
9. Well-developed interpersonal skills required to encourage a positive employee morale and teamwork environment and to represent the bank and its products and services in a positive & professional manner reflective of the Bank’s Mission Statement.
10. Must comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Relationship banking. It's the driving force behind everything we do. Our relationships are based on a mutual trust between banker and client, built over time. As a Premier Valley Bank customer, you'll never be treated as an account-we don't serve numbers, we serve people. And the personal service that you'll receive at Premier Valley Bank is a reflection of that philosophy.
You'll find that banking with Premier Valley Bank offers unique benefits, like business bankers who know your name and your business; loan approvals with local decisions that don't have to come from a centralized, out-of-town office; daily courier service, picking up deposits from your workplace. But the biggest advantage may be that we have a vested interest in your business and your community, in helping them both to thrive and grow. We are committed to your success.
Premier Valley Bank is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., a multi-billion financial services company dedicated to the principles of community banking: Community involvement, an active board of directors, local presidents and local decision making.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will