Premier Valley Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HMDA/CRA Data Analyst
at Premier Valley Bank
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction, the HMDA/CRA Data Analyst is responsible for verifying all HMDA and CRA qualified consumer, commercial and mortgage loan information is captured and accurately reported to the appropriate federal regulators in compliance with the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and the Community Reinvestment Act.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Understands the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and the Community Reinvestment Act regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with data reporting rules and regulations.
2. Provides input to and maintenance of HMDA and CRA resources, tools, training materials, and procedures to ensure that the data capture, analysis and reporting are done accurately.
3. Identifies HMDA reportable consumer, commercial, and mortgage loans, including their designated census tracts and demographics
4. Ensures appropriate record entries are made on the HMDA loan/application register (LAR) within thirty calendar days after the end of the calendar quarter.
5. Reviews and assists in certifying the accuracy of HMDA/CRA data submitted to the institution’s processing agency at year-end.
6. Assists in the submission for each HMDA/CRA reportable bank, complete and accurate data annually by the required deadline
7. Assists in the submission for each HMDA/CRA reportable bank by reviewing and updating exception reports. Ensures all reports are complete and accurate by the required deadline.
8. Verifies loan information through imaged documents or loan origination systems.
9. Communicates discrepancies with HMDA/CRA information and documentation requirements with appropriate business units in the company including individual loan originators or personal bankers.
10. Assists with documentation for Community Development loans, services, investments, and donations
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 1-3 years of consumer compliance experience or banking experience preferably in the lending area. Consulting experience in the banking industry will be accepted in lieu of banking experience.
2. Associates Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
3. Working knowledge of state and federal laws, regulations, and rules for determination of their affects on policies, procedures and practices.
4. Ability to keep abreast of changes in federal and state regulations or rules related to CRA or HMDA.
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
6. Previous experience using computer programs/software related to HMDA/CRA Reporting preferred.
7. Proven ability to work under and meet tight deadlines.
8. Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Relationship banking. It's the driving force behind everything we do. Our relationships are based on a mutual trust between banker and client, built over time. As a Premier Valley Bank customer, you'll never be treated as an account-we don't serve numbers, we serve people. And the personal service that you'll receive at Premier Valley Bank is a reflection of that philosophy.
You'll find that banking with Premier Valley Bank offers unique benefits, like business bankers who know your name and your business; loan approvals with local decisions that don't have to come from a centralized, out-of-town office; daily courier service, picking up deposits from your workplace. But the biggest advantage may be that we have a vested interest in your business and your community, in helping them both to thrive and grow. We are committed to your success.
Premier Valley Bank is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., a multi-billion financial services company dedicated to the principles of community banking: Community involvement, an active board of directors, local presidents and local decision making.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will