Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electronics Technician Maintenance II
PULAU Corporation is seeking candidates for the Electronics Technician Maintenance II position at Fort Harrison, MT. This position will be on the ATMP (Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations Maintenance Program) contract. If you are a current incumbent employee on Warfighter FOCUS please apply now.
The Electronics Technician Maintenance II position will perform all functions required to maintain and repair electronic TADSS and equipment. Examples are:
- Perform PMCS, troubleshoot and isolate faults
- Use spare/repair parts to repair faults IAW technical guidelines
- Research and select repair parts needed
- Enter work order data in the on-line management information system.
- Will apply basic and some advanced technical knowledge to solve routine problems by interpreting manufacturers' manuals or similar documents.
Some of these positions may require travel. Travel may be to nearby installations and other ATMP locations CONUS and OCONUS.
- Current incumbent on Warfighter FOCUS as an Electronics Technician Maintenance at Fort Harrison.
- 2 - 5 year's experience with electronics testing/troubleshooting.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’s license and Post driving privileges.
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment.