Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Associate- Clothing & Footwear (Evening Shifts & Rotating Weekends)
The Sales Associate is responsible to assist customers throughout the retail store. The primary function of the Sales Associate is to provide excellent customer service. This may include greeting customers in the store, cashier responsibilities, answering product related questions, product assembly, general housekeeping, and other duties as assigned by manager. This position will require ability to work 3-4 evening shifts (4pm-7pm approx.) and shifts every other weekends. Extensive knowledge and understanding of clothing, accessories, etc are needed.
- The Sales Associate reports directly to the Store Manager.
- The Sales Associate has no direct supervisory authority.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers as they shop in the retail store, assisting with customer service questions.
- Price store merchandise and make price changes as requested by store management.
- Stock and face merchandise on shelves as requested by store management.
- Assist in receiving freight and organize incoming products as directed by store management.
- Responsible for assisting in cycle counts.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and handle appropriately.
- Handle customer transactions utilizing KCX cash register system.
- Responsible for accurate cash handling.
- Responsible for handling customer returns.
- Housekeeping duties
- Other duties as assigned
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds
- Long periods of standing
- Frequent bending and twisting
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Any knowledge of and/or experience with FFL requirements for the sale of firearms is strongly preferred.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Retail store environment
- Cold and warm conditions
- Irregular work schedule
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
Computer Calculator Cash register-scanner
Telephone Fax Copy machine
Computer Software and network
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. The company recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.