Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery/Assembly- Flexible Part-Time Hours
at Scheels Sports
|Title:||Delivery/Assembly- Flexible Part-Time Hours|
|Store Location:||Great Falls, MT|
Our goal is to be the best retailer in USA in the eyes of our customers, associates, and business partners.
We would love to have you join the Scheels team!
The Delivery Leader will provide a world class customer experience by executing and enhancing the delivery and service of store merchandise in a customer’s home.
What it takes to be a Scheels Expert:
- Genuinely and consistently treat co-workers, customers and business partners like they are the most important person including eye contact, a smile and a genuine “Thank you”
- Approach daily tasks, projects and follow-up communication with energy and sense of urgency
- Cultivate a deep desire to become a knowledge expert in their role with the ability to apply their knowledge and experience with great impact
- Show respect and appreciation for others and Scheels
- Arrive to work and meetings 10 minutes early
- Genuine interest and action in helping others before yourself, regardless of recognition or reward
- Consistent eagerness to listen, learn, apply knowledge and accept critical feedback
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Meets Scheels dress and grooming expectations in support of professional, clean and welcoming environment for customers, co-workers and business partners
- Demonstrate pride and ownership of their work while meeting expected deadlines
- Coordinate and adhere to a weekly delivery schedule to allow punctuality, ample time for customer questions, pre inspection of delivery location and equipment, and to ensure proper equipment function
- Ensure safe and proper loading and transport of merchandise to be delivered
- Efficiently assemble service and/or deliver customer and store merchandise. This may include exercise machines, trampolines, basketball hoops, safes, grills, furniture, game tables, bicycles and all other Scheels merchandise
- Troubleshoot and respond to customer delivery and equipment issues
- Maintain accurate and detailed records for store, customer equipment, and delivery trucks.
- Execute quick and efficient ordering of parts and supplies while staying within designated budgets
- Ensure a clean and professional appearance of the Scheels delivery trucks and delivery area in your store
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
- Ability to write reports and speak effectively before groups of customers and associates
- Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following Scheels policies and procedures
- Ability to complete basic mathematical equations
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include weekends, evenings, holidays, and scheduled training meetings
- Must be at least age 18
- Must possess clean, valid driver’s license and be an approved driver through DOT and Scheels Driving Standards.
- High School Diploma, or General Education Degree(GED), one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to sit, stand, bend at the waist, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push/pull, lift, talk, and hear with or without reasonable accommodation.
Very heavy work – Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 9a.m. and 9p.m., Monday through Saturday, 11a.m. and 5p.m., Sunday. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Average hours per week are 20-35 hours.
Scheels offers a complete benefits package to include:
- Associate Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Scheels to afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation. Scheels adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all States and localities in which it does business.