Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Cleaning Crew- 6am-9am Part-Time
at Scheels Sports
|Title:||Facilities Cleaning Crew- 6am-9am Part-Time|
|Store Location:||Great Falls, MT|
Our goal is to be the best retailer in USA in the eyes of our customers, associates, and business partners.
We would love to have you join the Scheels team!
While promoting high standards of customer service, quality, safety, accuracy and thoroughness, perform day to day janitorial and housekeeping services throughout the store and parking lot areas.
What it takes to be a Scheels Expert:
- Genuinely and consistently treat co-workers, customers and business partners like they are the most important person including eye contact, a smile and a genuine “Thank you”
- Approach daily tasks, projects and follow-up communication with energy and sense of urgency
- Cultivate a deep desire to become a knowledge expert in their role with the ability to apply their knowledge and experience with great impact
- Show respect and appreciation for others and Scheels
- Arrive to work and meetings 10 minutes early
- Genuine interest and action in helping others before yourself, regardless of recognition or reward
- Consistent eagerness to listen, learn, apply knowledge and accept critical feedback
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Meets Scheels dress and grooming expectations in support of professional, clean and welcoming environment for customers, co-workers and business partners
- Demonstrate pride and ownership of their work while meeting expected deadlines
- Basic janitorial duties to include, but not limited to, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning and emptying waste baskets
- Answering calls from Store Leaders or other associates to help customers with issues such as spills, wet floors, and general clean up
- Picking up trash in the parking lot
- Sanitation of the facility restrooms and its fixtures
- Reporting any needed repairs to supervisor such as leaky faucets, toilets, loose tiles or broken fixtures
- Train new associates and follows up on facilities team duties
- Performing the above tasks while maintaining a safe environment within the facility
- Maintain orderly appearance of personal work space and surrounding areas
- Other duties that may be assigned by supervisor, as needed
- All duties require a positive attitude toward coworkers and customers
High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED); previous janitorial experience is preferred but is not required.
Must be able to sit, stand, bend at the waist, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push/pull, lift, talk, and hear with or without reasonable accommodation.
Heavy work – Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m., Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., Sunday. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays, must be available minimum of 2 weekends a month.
Scheels offers a complete benefits package to include:
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Associate Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity
Scheels is an equal employment opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Scheels will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals when appropriate.