Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Scheels Sports
|Store Location:||Billings, MT|
- General janitorial and housekeeping duties store wide, in all common areas, offices and off floor areas; including, but not limited to, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning and emptying waste baskets
- Picking up trash in the parking lot areas
- Sanitation of the facility restrooms and its fixtures
- Reports any needed repairs to supervisor, such as leaky faucets, toilets, loose tiles or broken fixtures
- Be friendly and courteous to coworkers and customers
- Maintain orderly appearance of personal work space and surrounding areas
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Scheels cares about the health and safety of our Associates. Associates are expected to follow all safety procedures and perform their job duties in a fashion that minimizes the risk of injury
§ Ability to perform basic math: compute rate, ratio and percent
§ Ability to demonstrate strong communication, organization, attention to detail and problem solving skills
§ Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following Scheels’ policies and procedures
§ With or without accommodations, be able stand and walk for extended periods of time. Extensive use of hands, arms and legs for lifting and operating cleaning equipment
§ Ability to work independently and with the team
§ Exercise judgment and tact and be able to effectively work with all levels within the organization
§ Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
§ Must be 18 years old or older to be eligible
This position pays $13.00/hr.
Education and Experience:
§ Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED), one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
§ Previous janitorial experience is preferred but not required.
Must be flexible to work 2-3 nights per week Monday-Friday, every other weekend. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends and holidays. Average hours per week are 15-20 hours.
SCHEELS provides attractive benefits that add value to your compensation package
§ Employee Stock Ownership Program
§ Associate Discount
§ Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity
Scheels is an equal employment opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Scheels will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals when appropriate.
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity, fill out an online application or stop by our Billings, MT location at 1121 Shiloh Crossing Blvd to complete a paper application.