Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | New Pay Increase | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Missoula, MT
at Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Over-the-Road (OTR) truck drivers hauling Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) freight choose from a variety of home time options and earn up to $0.44 per mile* starting pay with new pay increase in this CDL driving job. A majority of the LTL freight will be no-touch over-dimensional (furniture, carpet, etc.), and you'll average 2,500-3,000 miles per week traveling the 48 contiguous states. If you want to rack up big miles on the open road, there's no better way than with this long-haul LTL configuration. Start your trucking career as an OTR LTL driver with Schneider's Dedicated division in Missoula!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Missoula Over-the-Road LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per year* with new pay increase
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Missoula Over-the-Road LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Missoula, MT
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Montana. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.