Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- M-F 8-5pm
One of the nation's largest broad line foodservice distributors, Food Services of America serves customers throughout the mid-west, west and Alaska. FSA, along with our sister companies in the SGA Family of Companies, successfully serve the needs of our customers whether they be a chain or independent; public or private; national, regional or local.
At Food Services of America we have a long tradition of providing the highest levels of customer service in the industry. We have a culture that trusts our Associates to act in the best interests of our customers and our company.
We encourage an environment of teamwork where together we combine our know-how and ideas to help us to be stronger than we ever could be individually. We look for the positive and praise it. Recognizing good performance creates the motivation to provide great performance.
- Audit national/local customer contracts for pricing, terms, fuel and other metrics
- Assist in auditing various aspects of FSA Billings operations
- Act as a consultant and financial leader to FSA Billings to assess financial impact of strategies and actions
- Ability to mine a broad variety of data such as financial, sales, operational, etc. and creating Ad Hoc analysis for customers and associates upon request
- Make recommendations based on data analysis for realizing revenue and profit objectives
- Performing research and analysis to provide management with strategic, actionable, and measureable financial information and recommendations
- Providing guidance, support, training, and targeted competitive analysis to FSA Billings staff
- Initiate, manage, and maintain billbacks to vendors and suppliers
- Verify that billbacks to vendors are collected in a timely manner
- Research vendor billback discrepancies in a timely manner
- Run quarterly reports as assigned
- Approve and submit weekly check requests
- Balance and reconcile various general ledger accounts
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years of corporate finance/accounting or auditing experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Track record of managing multiple priorities
- Advanced experience with MS Office software with emphasis on Excel
- Query knowledge a plus
- Comfortable with running data queries and report creation
- Creativity and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.