Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resource Representative
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Food Services of America - Billings is searching for a full-time Human Resource Representative with a payroll focus. This position also serves as a recruiter and assists with benefits and on-boarding.
- Enter all associate record changes into Infinium to maintain accurate associate payroll records.
- Maintain all branch associate records in Kronos time and attendance system . Keep all branch configuration data accurate and up to date.
- Process time files weekly for upload to corporate payroll system. Distribute checks to associates.
- Audit payroll reports after each pay period and see that corrections are made if errors are found.
- Monitor payment of spiffs, bonuses, promos, annual increases, and Union increases through the payroll system.
- Track union sick accruals as needed bi-weekly.
- Print payroll report weekly. Research all payroll issues.
- Calculate union pension and medical insurance liability monthly; cost out to the correct cost centers.
- Compile new hire personnel files, copy forms designated for personnel files and forward to corporate as needed. Handle filing for current and terminated associate files. Ensure that the documents in the personnel files are consistent with legal compliance.
- Recruitment needs such as writing ads, posting positions, and performing reference checks.
- Employee orientation and benefit administration.
- Back-up for issuing customer credits.
- Scanning invoices.
- Prepare and track routine reports.
- Back-up receptionist duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in HR, Business, or related field strongly preferred, but may consider equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Prior Human Resources related experience preferred, including experience in payroll processing.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organization skills/attention to detail is critical. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and quickly build positive working relationships.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Passionately interested in the Human Resource field and payroll!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.