Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Training and Development Manager
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- M-F 8-5 (traveling hours may vary)
We are currently looking for a Sales Training and Development Manager to join our expanding team. As a fast-growing foodservice distributor, Food Services of America treats our customers as the boss and our Associates as our most important resource. Our growth provides Associates opportunities to drive their career. Apply Now and Join Our Team!
Food Services of America offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To learn more about our Company, please visit our website at www.fsafood.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- Effectively support and conduct training of Sales Associates and District Managers on all computer programs and sales tools pertaining to their jobs via in person, phone, or webinar.
- Coach best practices utilizing programs and tools to assist Sales Associates to grow profitable business.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency on all computer programs utilized by Sales Associates and customers.
- Organize and conduct new Sales Associate orientation and training.
- Confer with sales and branch management/leadership to assess needs, modify training programs and develop training schedules.
- Conduct skillset training on advanced selling techniques, negotiations, managing margins, becoming an influential advisor, initiating and reaction to opportunities, quality service, handling objections and problems, and more.
- Assist District Managers with coaching Sales Associates with the sales process and obtaining territory growth goals.
- Work with District Sales Managers and VP Sales to analyze and evaluate each Sales Associate’s proficiencies.
- Maintain records of each Sale Associate’s proficiency levels and develop training plans to assist each associate to achieve a minimum of Consultative Level.
- Work with, evaluate, and guide Sales Associates through selling process.
- Practice Guiding Principles and present a positive motivated attitude at all times.
- Participate in and conduct training during Corporate, Operating Unit, and District Sales meetings.
- Perform all job functions with customer service being top priority.
- Perform other sales training tasks as needed.
- Act as the branch liaison between corporate and our Operating Unit.
- Participate in all food shows as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High school diploma or GED is required
- 3 years of outside sales experience
- Trainer must understand all functions of performing as a Sales Associate along with the inner workings and culture of our company
- Ability to quickly become proficient in technology systems.
- Proficient in Outlook, CRM, and the Microsoft Office Suite-Highly Preferred
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Valid Driver’s License and Auto Insurance
- Frequent prolonged sitting at a desk, in a classroom, meetings, and driving
- Prolong standing
- Occasional Lifting of 10-50lbs
- Bending at the knees
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- Outstanding listening skills
- Highly organized and proficient at time management
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work as a team member or individually with minimum supervision
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects and complete within designated time frame
- Ability to accept and adapt to changes within the work environment
- 30-40% Office/classroom, 60-70% travel
- Driving in all types of weather conditions
- May require working over 40 hours per week