Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Dietitian 2
- System ID
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian to join their dynamic team at Billings Clinic in Billings, Montana. Billings Clinic is a regional acute and ambulatory care, community-owned health care organization consisting of a multi-specialty physician group practice, a 285-bed hospital. This facility is the major medical center for a three-state area with state-of-the-art care in diabetes, bariatrics, oncology, intensive care, cardiology and surgery.
This position will be located in the outpatient diabetes and endocrinology center working with people with diabetes and in the various stages of bariatric surgery.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with 2 or more years of experience.
- Certified Diabetes Educator, strongly preferred
- Provide exceptional nutrition care at this progressive health care center- utilizing the Nutrition Care Process for patients in an outpatient clinic setting providing medical nutrition therapy to individuals and groups with a focus on diabetes and metabolic surgery.
- Work as part of the clinical team and play an integral part with a mission to exceed client satisfaction.
- Have the opportunity to participate in community or employee-based wellness events
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff
- Be a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills
- The ideal candidate must be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexho resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.