Stock Building Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Stock Building Supply
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4815
Entry-level position provides service hanging and installing all types of millwork and insulation.
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding the installation of millwork and insulation materials.
- Works with other service technicians to install millwork and or insulation as assigned and trained.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when installing products.
- Keeps careful log of all materials required and used on the project site.
- Maintain all equipment in good order and report any malfunctions to field supervisor.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building materials and installation methods as required by location management
- Other duties as assigned by location management.
- Cross-train in other areas to expand knowledge and expertise.
- Minimum education required—High school diploma or GED.
- Special skills required—Read and use a measuring tape and other basic tools install tools.
- Other—Good interpersonal skills and ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Minimum experience required—3 or more months in physically demanding work.